Friday, May 24, 2013

WTAE Interview went great!

We had our interview yesterday with Michelle Wright from WTAE.  She came to my Mom's home and it went so good!  Meeting Michelle was like meeting a celebrity!  She is such a beautiful person.  She is even more BEAUTIFUL in person!  I feel so blessed we were given this opportunity to share our story with the community.  Here's how it all went!  We picked the perfect spot for the interview, which was my Mom's beautiful family room.  First she hooked a microphone up to my Mom and interviewed her.  My Mommy was AWESOME!  She was so poised and told her story so eloquently! Next came my turn.  OMG!  I was soooo nervous!  I think I did a pretty good job conveying the information I wanted to get across.  Well we thought we were done.  WELL....Life is funny, right?  The cameraman had the wrong microphones hooked up!  SERIOUSLY!!  So we had to do it again!  I was still nervous as all get out!  I feel the first interview was so much better since it was more spontaneous, but at least we got our story out!  The story should air sometime next Thursday or Friday (May 30th or May 31st).  I'm hoping to tape it and upload it here for you all to enjoy.   Here is a picture of us after the interview:
My Mommy, Michelle Wright and Me


Here is a picture of my Mommy and I's ovarian cancer awareness bracelets:
These an other fantastic bracelets can be purchased here:
or 

No comments:

Post a Comment