Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bright Pink!

From a great recommendation from Myriad Labs, I found brightpink.org.  What a great resource for women that are BRCA positive.  They have a great program called PinkPal.  They connect you with someone that has already been through the journey you are about to embark on.  I finally got to talk to my PinkPal Lisa on May 13, 2013.  She is amazingly knowledgeable and made me feel so much better about what I'm about to endure.  I'm so glad I have someone to go to with questions.  Someone that has been there done that.
Now I just wait the wait until surgery.
I got all my i's dotted and all my t's crossed.  Each day closer makes me a bit more nervous.
I'm ready for this!  I CAN and I WILL do this!
Thanks for all the support.
Jamie ♥☺

3 comments:

  1. love you chica...everything will be fine. please call me for anything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Heike! Love you too! Thanks for being such an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be fine :) Great talking to you! Thanks for sharing this with me :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete