Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dr. D

Dr. HHYFH is having Dr. D assist him with my surgery.  I had to meet with him so he could examine and get a chance to talk with me.  Awesome.  My appointment was May 13, 2013.
He is a really, really nice guy, BUT he tells it like it is, and does not sugarcoat.
He used words like castrate, really can't you just say your taking my parts out.  That word sounds like something you want to do to a pedophile.
He told me like it is.  He went over all the menopause crap, but not as sugary as Dr. I.  I actually really appreciated his honesty.
He wants me to do a hormone patch, but not for two weeks after surgery.
I left that appointment really upset and even more scared.  Am I really making the right decision?
YES, I am.
I decided to go to GNC and buy some PhytoEstrogen pills for the interim.  I hope they work.  I would actually like to take just those and never use a patch if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment